sreda, 26. avgust 2015

Meet the first two DT Members..

I know you've been waiting for this..
The time has finally come..
We are ready to present you the first two official members of the Craft Heaven Shop DT..

I wanna thank each and every one of you who applied!!
The response to out DT Call was simply amazing..
And believe me when I say that it was an incredibly tough job to choose only 6 members from a total of 81 applications..
It took us some time to get all the ladies on board but we are ready now..

Please welcome SUSEN!


My name is Susen and I live in Germany. Last year I married my Patrick. We are a couple since 2003 and have no children but two cute bunnies. 
I work in a tourist information in our home town Schönebeck (near Magdeburg).

My great hobby is card making. That I started about 4 years ago. 

Mostly I am crafting cards. If I have to describe my style I would say
cute romantic and sometimes shabby.
My heart beats for all cute images, at most for Magnolia. My
colouring medium are Distress Inks. But I can also colour with Copics.
One other great hobby I have is to visit concerts.
Music is my second great passion. I also like to visit the theatre.
So, that's a little bit of me.

Here are just some of her great makes..



And here's our second DT member..
Say hello to BARBARA!



Hi! I'm Barbara  and I live in a small Slovenian village on the Adriatic coast with my husband, 3 little kids,  a cat and a 12 years old German Shepherd. I've always loved drawing and colouring.. Later on I started with knitting, crochet and sewing...

I love modelling with salt dough, fimo and of course with sugarpaste.
In 2009 when my oldest son was born and while I was looking for baptism invitations I found Magnolia stamps.
I've ordered one and fell in love!!!
So... now I spend my evenings colouring and cardmaking.








Wanna know who the other members are???
Stay tuned..
We'll be back with two more very very soon..

See ya!

Hugs, Tina and the Craft Heaven Shop team

4 komentarji:

  1. Wow you both make great creations have fun in the DT .
    I`m looking forward to follow you both on the blog
    Cinderella
    Xx

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Čestitke punci
    koliko lepih del bomo videli
    se prav veselim
    lp Tamara

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. talented ladies! Beautiful work! Congrats!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  4. Wow! For the moment, the DT's very cool!
    I do not wait to find out who will be the other very respectable girls!
    xx
    Vale

    OdgovoriIzbriši