petek, 28. avgust 2015

Meet the second couple of DT Members..

It's time to reveal who the next two DT members are..
Let me present you..

The fantastic MARIA SABINA!


Hi I'm Maria, a young romanian crafter since 2009. I wouldn't be too modest to call myself a dynamic crafter. I like doing a bit of paper crafting, sewing, designing and other bits. I love working with Inktense pencils, patterned paper, kraft cardstock, dies and stamps. 

Let's take a look at some of her gorgeous pieces..






And here's our awesome IRENE!


My name is Irene Mendes, born in Matosinhos in a fishing ground of the District of Porto. I am married to a wonderful husband and I have no children, yet have a beautiful 8 years old female Rottweiler named XICA and a beautiful 2 years old cat called ''Pimentinha'' (Sokoke race) and I just love them.
In the professional I am Executive Secretary and I find myself in Lisbon since 2011. One of my passions is the Computer and Photography.
I love making cards and convert them into small works of art. Cardmaking and Scrapbooking are my favorite hobbies.
My great passion for paper, stamps paint for texture, color-by ''Vintage'' and ''Shabby Chic'' and stylized designs, leads me since 2005 to have this hobby as therapy to slow my day-to-day which is quite stressed. This is me!!!!!!

I'm sure you are all familiar with her beautiful art..

Well.. There are two more members left to reveal..
But you'll have to come back to find out who they are.. 

Have a great day everyone!

Hugs, Tina and the Craft Heaven Shop team

4 komentarji:

  1. wooooow this is going to be such a talented team!! and glamorous team too! beautiful girls making beautiful cards way to go!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  2. Hi all! I look forward to beautiful creations from the team!

    OdgovoriIzbriši
  3. I'm so honored to be part of this amazing team!!!!!!!

    OdgovoriIzbriši