ponedeljek, 20. november 2017

Sweet Tilda with Band Aid...

Hello Magnolia lovers!

I'm starting this week with a new card for you! I made it with one of the newest Magnolia stamps called Sweet Tilda with Band Aid from the Get Well Collection..



The gorgeous paper used is from the New Maja Design Joyous Winterdays collection. I also used blue sheet from Monochromes Shades of Winterdays collection.
For the card shape I chose a heart die... 
Other dies used from the new collection are:
Doctors Notepad, Stethoscope, Heart Band Aid and ECG Curve... all are available in the shop...

Here is another die used and is from Vintage Frames and Tags die set...


I coloured the image with Distress Inks using the no-line colouring technique..
The whole image is protected with a thin coat of Distress Micro Glaze and I added some Liquid Pearls around her..


Hope you enjoyed!

Happy crafting!
Hugs, Barbara GR

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar